- 4 scoops breyers natural vanilla ice cream (small scoops, about 1 cup)
- 4 scoops breyers chocolate ice cream (small scoops, about 1 cup)
- 8 vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- On bottom of 4 cookies, place 1 scoop each Breyers® All Natural Vanilla and Chocolate Ice Cream, then gently press on remaining cookies, bottom-side-down. Evenly top with whipped cream, then drizzle with chocolate syrup. On cookie sheet, arrange ice cream sandwiches; cover and freeze 1 hour or until ready to serve.