Black Sesame SoupKitchenAid
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup toasted black sesame seeds (plus more to serve)
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chinese rock sugar
- 1Pour the water, sesame seeds, cashews, oats, and sugar into the blender jar of the KitchenAid® Power Plus® Blender. Secure the lid and set the blender to the Adapti-Blendâ„ Soup program. Blend until the machine turns itself off. Alternatively, blend for 4 minutes, starting on speed 1 and gradually increasing to speed 11.
- 2The soup will come out of the blender hot. Serve topped with toasted sesame seeds, crushed nuts, shredded coconut, or cooked red beans. (The soup will thicken and develop the skin when sitting.)