Make your very own fluffy dinner rolls with this recipe for Black Olive Bread Rolls. These leavened bread rolls feature the flavors of black olives and fresh oregano. Allow the dough to rise after kneading to obtain the optimal fluffy texture. After shaping, the dough will need to rise again. Bake with steam for the perfect golden brown crust. These Black Olive Bread Rolls make the perfect addition to your dinner table. Serve warm with butter.
- 500 grams bread flour
- 10 grams salt
- 280 milliliters warm water
- 15 grams fresh yeast
- 30 grams butter
- 5 grams sugar
- 10 grams powdered milk
- 100 grams black olives
- 10 grams fresh oregano
- In a bowl, add flour, salt, water, yeast, butter, sugar, powdered milk, olives, and oregano and mix thoroughly. Knead for about 15 minutes until the dough is smooth and even.
- Place the kneaded dough in a bowl and sprinkle some flour all over. Cover with a moist rag and let the dough rest for 30 to 40 minutes.
- After that time, knead the dough some more. Using a rolling pin, stretch until the dough is about 2 centimeters thick.
- Cut into 20 centimeter by 5 centimeter sections.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet and cover with a moist rag. Let the dough sections rise for another hour, they will be double their size.
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees Celsius.
- Place a shallow pan filled with water in the oven to create steam.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
PER SERVING *
|Calories190Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.