Sometimes the appetizer or snack is the best part of a dinner or evening. If you want to make an appetizer that can also be served as the dinner bread, then this recipe for Black Forest Style Tiramisu is so decadent and delicious that you will want them with every meal. The buttery scone is packed with palate pleasing grated parmesan cheese, chopped green olives and aromatic rosemary for a treat that is out of this world.
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 60 grams sugar
- 1 jar black cherries (in syrup)
- 250 grams cream cheese (Mascarpone)
- biscuits (boudoir, crisper than ladyfingers)
- Grate the dark chocolate.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Whisk the yolks with sugar until pale yellow.
- Add the mascarpone and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into the mascarpone mixture.
- Pour the cherry juice in a shallow dish. Soak the ladyfingers in the juice.
- In the bottom of each serving glass, arrange soaked ladyfingers.
- Add 1 or 2 cherries then pour in a little mascarpone cream.
- Sprinkle with a little grated chocolate, then layer 2 or 3 more cherries, and soaked ladyfingers.
- Top with a little cream, 1 cherry, and more chocolate shavings.