- 2 cans cherry pie filling (21 oz. ea.)
- 18 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Evenly spread pie filling over bottom of pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. On wire rack, cool completely. To serve, invert onto serving platter, remove pan and cut into squares.