This recipe for Black Cake is a sweet, tart, and tantalizing treat that will tickle the taste buds. The cake is sweet and fluffy. The Black Cake is an airy and sweet celebration on top. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. This is the perfect sweet treat for a holiday dinner or a special occasion. Why not bring this to the next family gathering?
- 150 grams chocolate
- 125 grams butter
- 125 grams sugar
- 50 grams flour
- 3 eggs
- 1In a saucepan on low heat, melt the pieces of chocolate with the butter (cut into cubes0.
- 2When melted, remove from heat and mix.
- 3Add the sugar, flour, and 3 eggs. Mix vigorously with a whisk.
- 4Pour into a silicone mold and bake in the microwave twice for 2 minutes at 850W (or 3 minutes at 750 W) allowing to stand for 5 minutes before and after the second cook.
- 5When ready to serve, decorate with candy beads or other candy decorations of choice.