- 15 ounces low sodium black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted, and Sandwich Spread)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 gluten (10-inch, free wraps)
- 1/2 cup cheddar (style dairy free shreds)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce leaves (shredded)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 avocado (medium, sliced)
- Mash beans with fork in medium microwave-safe bowl. Stir in Hellmann's® o Best Foods® Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread and garlic powder. Microwave at HIGH, stirring once, until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Evenly spread bean mixture down centers of wraps, then layer on remaining ingredients; roll up and enjoy.