- 15 ounces whole kernel corn, drained (yellow)
- 15 ounces black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup red onion (chopped)
- 2 cups roma tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
- 1/3 cup jalapenos (seeded and chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (fresh)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (more or less, to taste)
- tortilla chips
|Calories160Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Evans 8 months ago
love this salsa!!!!!
M C. 9 months ago
Fantastic and so easy. I added a bit of chili powder and red pepper flakes. Not a morsel left
Jackie Hanson a year ago
I have made this numerous times and it is always a hit. I do add some green onions also and leave out the jalapeno chilies. I have added green chilies to it and it is delicious!
Candace Thompson a year ago
This really is delicious. Make sure you rinse the black beans or the salsa is runny. I made this mistake and remedied it by adding extra can of rinsed black beans. This would also be very good with tomatillo tomatoes.
Olivia Duncan 2 years ago
This turned out really good. It's simple - and not having a lot of ingredients, it makes it easy to enjoy sooner.
PseudoChef 2 years ago
Quick prep, light, and inexpensive to make. Would prefer no canned vegetables. Good summer salad/ dip.
Tina Carr 3 years ago
Yummy it is always a hit at my get togethers I am on weight watchers and this is a perfect item with low points make it for your guest they will love it