- 15 ounces black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 cups quinoa (cooked, cooled)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 tablespoons chipotle mayonnaise (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic, divided)
- 1/4 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 1 medium carrot (shredded)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mash black beans in large bowl. Stir in quinoa, cheese, 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Chipotle Mayonnaise, bread crumbs, carrot, onion, cilantro and salt.
- Shape into 8 patties (about 1/2 cup each). (If needed, add a tablespoon or so more bread crumbs to help hold them together). Spray nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add burgers and cook, turning once, until golden brown and heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Top with remaining Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Chipotle Mayonnaise and, if desired, serve on whole wheat bun bottoms with lettuce, or simply serve in lettuce leaves.