- 1 Stouffer’s Stuffed Peppers
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 45 ounces black beans (drained)
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons green onions (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 jalapeño (minced)
- Defrost Stouffers Stuffed Peppers.
- In a large saucepot over a medium heat, heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic, onions and spices until the onions are soft and translucent (about 5 minutes). Add the meat and sauce from the Stouffer’s Peppers.
- Chop the green peppers from the Stouffers Stuffed Peppers into smaller bite sized pieces and add them to the saucepot.
- Add black beans into pot and stir to combine well.
- Add the salt and pepper and reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- To serve, ladle the chili into 4 bowls, and top each with ¼ of the cheese, green onions and jalapeño.