- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate (1 oz. ea., melted)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with aluminum foil; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine chocolate, sugar, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Stir flour mixture just until blended. Gently stir in walnuts, then spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. To serve, cut into 2-inch squares.