Bite-sized Cauliflower BiscuitsMadeleine Cocina
This is often the case when the kids get out of a long day of school and on the hunt for something to eat. This Bite-sized Cauliflower Biscuits recipe is the perfect ticket to keep your kids eating healthy but giving them the flavor they are looking for. Let us know about your experience cooking this Turkey Slice Rolls Filled with Cauliflower recipe in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating.
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup cheese (shredded)
- 2 egg whites
- ground black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- 2Steam the cauliflower above boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- 3Remove the cauliflower and add the florets to a food processor with milk and butter. Mix well.
- 4Add the cheese and mix until it reaches a texture similar to thick oatmeal.
- 5Pour the mixture into a container and place it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- 6Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- 7Put the cauliflower mixture into a large mold. Add 1 tablespoon of egg whites and mix it together. Add the rest of the egg white mixture and carefully mix everything together.
- 8Fill a pastry sleeve with the mixture (use a round and wide bakery cone) and squeeze out thick biscuit-shaped pieces, about 2 cm long, onto a baking sheet.
- 9Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Once the biscuits are somewhat firm, they were ready to be served.
PER SERVING *
|Calories20Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.