- 12 ounces coconut milk (frozen, thawed)
- 1 pound dark brown sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- Rinse rice and cook in rice cooker.
- In a saucepan, combine coconut milk and 1 1/4 cups of the brown sugar.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat electric oven to 350 degrees.
- Put cooked rice into a large bowl.
- Stir remainder and remaining brown sugar evenly into the hot rice.
- Put into pan.
- Pour condensed milk on top and spread.
- Bake for 15 minutes, cut into small pieces.