This delicious recipe for Betty Crocker Chocolate Cake is not only a great way to pack extra vegetables into your day, but it also is a delicious snack, appetizer or side to a perfect meal. This meal is easy to make and decadent to eat. The next time you are asked to bring an appetizer or snack for a special occasion or celebration, then be sure to make these treats and surprise your friends and family with your create cullinary skills.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (storebought)
- 312 milliliters water
- 125 milliliters oil
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams mascarpone
- 200 grams chocolate
- brittle (praline)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper and pour in the batter.
- Bake for about 45 minutes. Then turn off the oven but leave the cake inside.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- When chocolate is melted, mix with the mascarpone.
- Set aside
- Once the cake is cold, cut into two layers.
- Spread half of the mascarpone-chocolate cream on one layer.
- Sprinkle with half of the praline brittle
- Place second cake layer on top and frost the cake with remaining cream.
- Sprinkle with remaining praline brittle.