- 1 box cake (Devil’s Food)
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bottle caramel ice cream topping
- 1 package Heath Bar (pieces, found in the baking aisle by the chocolate chips)
- Cook Devil’s food cake in a 9 x 13 inch pan, according to package directions and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, combine caramel and sweetened condensed milk.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes in the cake every couple of inches. Alternatively, you can use a fork to poke holes.
- Pour the caramel/sweetened condensed milk over the top of the cake so that it fills all of the holes.
- Spread Cool Whip over the top of the cake.
- Sprinkle Heath bar pieces on top.
- Enjoy! PS: Store leftovers in the refrigerator.