- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (Lawry's®)
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Mix ground beef, onion, seasoned salt, garlic powder, pepper and Worcestershire sauce in large bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
- Broil or grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- Serve burgers on toasted rolls with desired toppings and condiments.