- 3 pints raspberries (cleaned)
- 3 pints blueberries (cleaned)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (plus 2 teaspoons)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In large bowl, gently mix together both berries. Portion about 1/2-3/4 cup berries into individual serving dishes; top each serving with about 1/4 cup Creamy Custard Sauce.
- For Creamy Custard Sauce: In large saucepan, stir together sugar, cornstarch, salt and milk. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil; stir and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir a little cooked custard mixture into beaten eggs; return eggs to saucepan; stir well to blend thoroughly. Stir in sour cream and vanilla; blend well. Remove custard to medium bowl, cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.