- 3 zucchini (medium)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and diced)
- 2 carrots (grated or finely chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 pounds mushrooms (chopped into ¼" pieces)
- 1 yellow squash (chopped into ¼" pieces)
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese (container, or cottage cheese)
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese (for sprinkling)
|Calories250Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lisa C. 9 Dec 2018
I would only do this recipe if you have a mAndoline to slice the zucchini I did not have enough zucchini for the recipe I did spend time to dry the zucchini Rasta was ok still came out a tad soupy I would try again slices zucchini into rounds instead
Annette Garcia 25 Nov 2018
Awesome! Highly recommended it.
Arnold 22 Nov 2018
Excellent, added salt and pepper to sauce and broiled a little bit to color cheese.
Lisa 3 Apr 2018
The zucchini needed a bit more cooking time but the recipe is great. The amount of red pepper flakes is the perfect zip.
Ana T. 14 Feb 2018
This was a very good meal!!! Even my picky six year old loved it. The only piece of advice is make sure you salt the zucchini at the very beginning in order to get all of the water out and easier to blot
Nicole L. 14 Oct 2017
Awesome!! Loved it!!
Mike Tracy 7 Oct 2017
Rich and easy to make. My family loved it!
Tani 26 Feb 2017
Pretty yummi. added fresh coriander instead of basil. Also recommend it with proper green pasta sheets.