- 3 racks pork back ribs
- 3 liters cola (Coca-Cola)
- 1 1/4 cups barbecue sauce (favorite purchased)
- Place rib racks, bone sides down, in large, dep roasting pan. Pour Coca-Cola into large pot to just cover ribs. Bring mixture to a boil. Once the mixture reaches a boil, lower the heat to medium and cook for about 2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, prepare a medium-hot fire in grill.
- Remove pork from cola mixture; discard cola in roasting pan. Pat cola from ribs using paper towels. Brush both sides of ribs with 1 cup barbeque sauce. Grill ribs, uncovered, over direct heat for 10-16 minutes or until heat through and sauce begins to caramelize, turning ribs over halfway during grilling. Transfer ribs to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- To serve, cut rib racks into serving-size portions; lightly brush with remaining 1/4 cup sauce.