- 1 pound pork sausage links (or sweet Italian, cut into 1-inch pieces, about 6 links)
- 1 red bell pepper (large, cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 10 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 green onions (large, chopped)
- 4 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 2 cups fat free reduced sodium chicken broth (heated)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- Cook sausage in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until almost done; drain, if desired. Add red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in corn and green onions; heat through.
- Meanwhile, combine stuffing mix, hot broth and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl.
- Arrange hot stuffing on serving plate, then top with sausage mixture. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.