- 1 pound sweet italian sausag links, cut into
- 1 red bell pepper (large, cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 10 ounces whole kernel corn (drained)
- 2 green onions (large, chopped)
- 4 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 2 cups fat free reduced sodium chicken broth (heated)
- 1/4 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- Cook sausage in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until almost done; drain, if desired. Add red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in corn and green onions; heat through.
- Meanwhile, combine stuffing mix, hot broth and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl.
- Arrange hot stuffing on serving plate, then top with sausage mixture. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
Jodi C. 21 Mar 2018
turned out great! would make it again for sure!