- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (optional, but helps for rising)
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour (packed, any brand)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour (see note that follows*)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
|Calories310Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Dave 8 Dec 2018
Everyone loved them. Texture is not very fluffy - between a pancake (from mix) and a crepe. Still, awesome for a GF and dairy free pancake!!!
M V. 17 Nov 2018
Yummy and easy to make.
Liv 17 Oct 2018
Great Paleo pancakes! They were really fluffy, I added fresh berries on top. Recommended for everyone who loves pancakes!!
Tomas 4 Sep 2018
Amazing! Best paleo pancakes I ever made, super fluffy! Just need to cook on low.
Erin E. 22 Jan 2018
My go-to paleo pancake recipe. I think I've tried them all and this one is superior!
Evan Nash 16 Jul 2017
Probably one of the better Paleo pancakes but really need to cook them low to medium like the instructions. Not as thick as a regular pancakes but has the right flavor.
Liv 9 Jul 2017
Brilliant and delicious it's good with berry and vanilla jam
Mariuxi R. 12 Jan 2016
Absolutely amazing! Non of the weird after taste that so many gluten-free recipes have. Had my kids try them and they loved them. I made a batch and put them in the freezer for an easy breakfast meal. This recipe is a keeper!