- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 8 tablespoons butter (cold, cut in small pieces)
- 3 pounds baking apples (such as Fuji or Granny Smith, about 5 to 6 large apples)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
PER SERVING *
|Calories430Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Henderson 17 minutes ago
Everyone asked for the recipe! Even our friend the avid baker and dessert maker was blown away. I used a combo of whole wheat, all purpose and pumpkin flax granola from Costco (equal parts of each). Truly delicious! Thanks!!
Gough 26 minutes ago
Tasted great! Family loved this.
Dena F. 22 days ago
My husband says it’s good
Harrison 23 days ago
Turned out awesome, but will use a smaller pan next time
Ellen 10 Sep
AMAZING !!!!!! Looks liked you prepared for hours !!!
Tanya L. 2 Aug
Really good, a little sweet, I will cut down on the sugar next time. I also used apples and pears.
Lauren Anne 30 Jul
Amazing!!! Used honeycrisps, pink ladies and granny smith apples
Diane Spicer 18 Apr
I love any and pretty much all Apple Crisp, but this one, I believe is my favorite.
Sharon Sparks 12 Jan
Did not turn out like I wanted it to. To runny and not crispy enough on top. Don’t think I’ll make this one again don’t think I’ll.
Lisa S. 28 Nov 2017
This was wonderful.! Everyone loved it it’s delicious!
Anna Dombroski Miller 7 Oct 2016
Delicious! I Would def make again Very easy recipe, and smelled wonderful while it baked in the oven.
Barb H. 17 Feb 2016
Excellent, this is the best apple crisp. The only thing I do different is I add about 1/2 cup of cranberries....I like the tartness it gives to the recipe!