- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1 cup green peas (frozen)
- 2 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped, or shallots)
- 1 jar bertolli alfredo sauce
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding peas during last 2 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Meanwhile, melt Spread in 2-quart saucepan and cook onion over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in Sauce and bacon; heat through. Toss with hot fettuccine and peas. Garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese and ground black pepper.