- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables (cut-up, peas, red bell pepper, zucchini and/or asparagus)
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic (finely)
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 8 ounces fettuccine (cooked and drained)
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook vegetables and garlic, covered, 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring once.
- Stir in Sauce and cook covered 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve over hot fettuccine. Garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese and ground black pepper.