Cranberries aren't just for big holiday meals. Serve these cranberry chops with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and green bean casserole.
- 4 New York pork chops (top loin, 3/4-thick)
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Wash cranberries, crush coarsely and mix with marmalade and cloves. Cut a deep pocket in one side of each chop; fill pockets with marmalade mixture. Place chops in a well-greased baking pan. Spoon one tablespoon of honey over each.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for 45 minutes, until nicely glazed and internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F.