- 1 puff pastry shell (fresh)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 6 blackthorn berries (sloes)
- 6 dried plums
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 mint leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
- Roll out puff pastry and press carefully into a pie dish.
- Place chopped fruit, except prunes, in a saucepan.
- Add sugar, cinnamon stick and mint and let it macerate for 15 minutes.
- Dissolve flour in a tablespoon of water and add to the fruit.
- Stir well and cook over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Remove mint and cinnamon stick.
- Pour the filling over the pastry shell and fold excess dough onto the filling.
- Remove prune pits and cut in half.
- Garnish with prunes.
- Brush pastry with water and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Let pastry cool briefly and remove from pan.
- To serve, top each piece with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.