- 6 bone-in pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 16 ounces sauerkraut (rinsed and drained)
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 16 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 ounces cornbread stuffing mix (4 cups)
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread sauerkraut in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle sauerkraut with caraway seed; spread cranberry sauce over. Arrange pork chops on top of cranberry sauce. In a medium bowl combine stuffing mix, water and melted butter. Divide stuffing mixture among chops, spreading to cover the top of chops. Bake, uncovered, for 45-50 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F and topping is golden. Remove from oven and allow to rest 3-5 minutes.