This classic recipe has been a fan favorite for over 38 years! Sweet little Honey Cakes topped with an ooey, gooey honey and brown sugar glaze.
- 1 egg (well beaten)
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
Sarah 5 months ago
These are very messy but extremely delicious!