Dips are a wonderful way to serve up tasty snacks in a variety of ways. If you want a vegetable dip to serve up with some tasty crackers or bread, then give this Beet Dip recipe a try. The sweet and salty flavors are perfect served with crackers, bread or even fresh crisp vegetables. This appetizer or snack is easy and quick to make as well. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- 3 red beets (cooked)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- cream cheese
- In the blender, grind the beets.
- Add the amount of cream cheese necessary to obtain desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix again. Transfer to a bowl and serve.