- 2 eggs
- 3 beets (medium, about 4 cups shredded)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 3/4 cup ground oats
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 small onion (chopped, about ½-cup)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3/4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil (for cooking)
- Place the Smart Oven+ Baking Stone Attachment in oven. Select STONE BAKE mode and preheat to 400°F.
- In a food processor, combine oats, eggs, vinegar, parsley, and mint. Pulse until the mixture starts to come together. Transfer mixture into a large bowl. Shred beets and add to the mixing bowl along with cooked quinoa, onion, garlic, feta cheese, salt and pepper. Stir together until well mixed. Form 8 patties and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Brush beet patties with olive oil and arrange on Baking Stone. Bake for 8-10 minutes; flip patties and bake for another 8-10 minutes, until crisp and holding together. Remove from Baking Stone and serve immediately with a topping you like.