Marinade makes enough for 4 chops. Grill over medium-hot fire until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- 12 ounces lager beer
- 3 scallions (white and green parts, chopped)
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup molasses (not blackstrap)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Whisk beer, scallions, mustard, molasses, oil, sugar, salt and hot pepper sauce together in medium bowl to dissolve molasses. Pour into large, resealable bag. Add chops, seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 10 hours. Remove chops from marinade and pat off excess marinade with paper towels. Discard remaining marinade.