- 4 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1 cup beer
- Place chops in a self-sealing plastic bag; add remaining ingredients and seal bag. Gently massage bag to evenly distribute marinade ingredients. Refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot coals in kettle-style grill. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade; place on grill directly over coals, cover grill and grill for 8-9 minutes, turning once, or until thermometer inserted reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time..