- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak (Trimmed Of Fat And Sliced Very Thin Against The Grain)
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry (Or Cooking Sherry)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (Minced)
- 8 ounces snow peas (weight Fresh, Ends Trimmed)
- 5 whole scallions (Cut Into Haf-inch Pieces On The Diagonal)
- salt (As Needed, use Sparingly)
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- crushed red pepper (For Sprinkling)
- jasmine rice (Cooked According To Package)
|Calories220Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Bob R. 9 Jan
I was a busy boy near lunchtime. I had this dish going along with stir fry Bok Choy and fried rice. We love Chinese cooking. However, it can get very busy at the last few minutes. I use several small glass cups to blend spices and cut up ingredients. It helps as the dishes are “built”. Grandpa Bob
Renee R. 17 Dec 2018
Another Pioneer Woman recipe worth putting in the meal plan rotation. The first time I made it I was kind of messy but it gets easier each time I make it.
JENNIFER MAGLALANG 5 Aug 2018
Super easy and tasty! Subbed asparagus and was great
Ann Crittenden 11 Jul 2018
Needed to add some beef broth to get all the beef fronds off bottom of pan. It’s awesome!
Gail Yonkman 4 Apr 2018
Fantastic! Added the typical assortment of stir fry veggies along with minced garlic. So easy that it lends itself to a quick meal
930c3d2e-8943-4d32-8a8a-80e36a15e762 3 Apr 2018
Really good! I added a clove of minced garlic to the sauce.
Charles Fields 28 May 2017
Lots of flavor in this dish. Absolutely loved it. A bit salty so don't try to double up on the ingredients if you are making more servings.
Christine S. 16 Mar 2016
Easy to make, not salty (used low sodium soy sauce). Family loved it . Tried to add baby corn with it , but best as is ! Yummy 👍
Pam L. 22 Feb 2016
This recipe rocks...delicious. I didn't use flank steak, but sirloin instead. Snow peas are crispy and delicious!!