Beef with Leeks and PeanutsLolibox
If you are searching for a savory dinner dish for beef, then try this recipe for Beef with Leeks and Peanuts. It is a hearty dish that combines the salty beef strips with a delicious sauce and served with mixed lentils. This meal is the perfect way to show your family just how much you love them. The decadence will warm our soul and take your stress away. Happy cooking!
- 250 grams lentils (mixed)
- 3 leeks
- 100 grams peanuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 grams beef strips
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1Cook the lentils according to the package instructions.
- 2Wash and slice the leeks.
- 3Toast the peanuts in a dry wok and set them aside.
- 4Pour olive oil in the wok and cook the sliced beef. Add the leeks, stir, and cook for about ten minutes. Add the soy sauce, then add the peanuts and parsley. Toss gently and serve with the cooked lentils.