- 1 onion (large, halved)
- 1/4 pound mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 pound sirloin (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 6 ounces snow peas (frozen, thawed)
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- cooked rice
- Assemble and attach Rotor Slicer/Shredder using thick slicer cone (No. 3). Turn to Speed 4 and slice onion and mushrooms, keeping each separate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet or wok over medium heat. Add garlic and meat. Stir-fry 3 minutes or until meat is cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in pan. Add onion and stir-fry 1 minute. Add sherry and cook 30 seconds. Add pea pods and stir-fry 1 minute. Add mushrooms and stir-fry 1 minute more.
- Return beef to pan. Mix beef broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, salt, pepper and ground ginger together. Add to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Serve immediately over hot cooked rice.