- 16 ounces chinese noodles (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound beef stir fry strips
- 1 onion (cut into thin wedges)
- 1 inch ginger (peeled and finely grated)
- 16 ounces vegetable (frozen stir-fry)
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 heads baby bok choy (quartered lengthwise)
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced diagonally)
- Soak noodles in boiling water in a heatproof bowl for 5 mins. Stir to separate strands. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok or large skillet on high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat wok. Stir-fry beef, in batches, for 1 min, or until browned. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Add onion and ginger to wok; stir-fry for 2 mins. Add frozen vegetables; stir-fry for 3 mins, or until heated through.
- Return beef and any resting juices to wok. Add sauces; stir-fry for 1 min. Add bok choy, noodles and 2 tbsp water; stir-fry for 1 min, or until bok choy has wilted. Divide among serving dishes. Sprinkle with bean sprouts and green onion.