- 4 pounds chuck roast (trimmed of fat and thawed)
- 1 salsa (extra large jug of, I use about 30 ounces of a 50 ounce container, they are cheap at Walmart)
- 1 package tortillas (enough for 2 pans of food)
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese (or cheddar mix, I bought an 8 cup bag and made 3 pans worth, and had a bit left over. I'd say buy an 8 cup bag, or two medium sized bags to be safe and have leftovers)
- 20 ounces red enchilada sauce (I like Rosarita brand, be sure to shake the can up really well before opening)
- sour cream
Jennifer Kiley 8 Aug 2018
Turned out wonderful!!!