®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Beef and Broccoli Bowl
- Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon garlic, red pepper flakes in a medium bowl. Toss steak with mixture and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix together hoisin, orange juice and remaining soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a small bowl; set aside. Prepare broccoli by cutting florets into bite-sized pieces (about 5 cups). Trim any stalks off stem and cut the bottom 1/2-inch or toughest part of stem off. Peel stem if desired.
- Attach Spiralizer Attachment to the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Trim ends off carrot. Cut broccoli stem and carrot to fit Spiralizer Attachment. Center carrot on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach fine spiralizing blade and position at end of carrot. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of carrot. Remove fine spiralizing blade and replace with spiral slice small core blade. Spiral slice broccoli stems. Cut spiralized vegetables to desired length.
- Heat 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon oil. Cook half the steak for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned but not cooked all the way through. Remove to platter and repeat with the rest of the steak. Add florets, spiralized broccoli and carrot to the hot pan and cook, stirring constantly for 3 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water to pan and immediately cover with lid, allow vegetables to steam for 3 to 4 minutes or until most of the water has evaporated and vegetables are almost tender. Add beef and sauce to pan and cook, uncovered, until sauce is simmering and beef is cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in green onions.
- Divide rice into 4 bowls, top with beef and broccoli. Garnish with additional green onion, if desired.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories460Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.