- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 package taco seasoning (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 tablespoons refried beans (prepared)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 3 yukon gold potatoes (large, ends trimmed)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- lettuce (shredded)
- tomatoes (chopped)
- cheddar cheese (shredded)
- onion (chopped)
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. When oil is hot, add garlic and ground beef. Cook 4-5 minutes, breaking up beef with a spoon. Add taco seasoning and 1/4 cup water. Simmer until water has evaporated, 3-4 minutes.
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert food holder into center of one end of potato and secure onto attachment. Insert food skewer through potato, up to first mark. Attach Thick Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch potatoes. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against potato to process. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Cut potato sheets into 9-inch pieces, yields about 12 sheets. Absorb moisture with paper towel, if needed. Sprinkle sheets lightly with sea salt and brush both sides lightly with olive oil.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add potato sheets, 2 at a time, to skillet and cook for 1 minute. Turn and cook an additional 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining sheets.
- Lay 1 potato sheet on work surface. Place second sheet over first in cross pattern, making an x. Spoon 1 tablespoon re fried beans in center of cross and top with 1/3 cup taco meat. Sprinkle with cilantro. Fold ends over filling making a square packet. Repeat with remaining potato sheets.
- Arrange evenly, seam down, on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes until beginning to brown. Remove from oven and serve immediately with desired toppings.