With fall comes not only colder weather, but also delicious dishes made with seasonal ingredients. This fall, why not try this dish for Beef strogonoff. This dish is perfect paired with your favorite hearty meat main entree. The richness of the ingredients are decadent in this dish. Be sure to have these ingredients on hand so you can cook up a mouthwatering meal for your family this week. Enjoy!
- 500 grams chicken breasts
- 200 grams mushrooms
- 50 grams port wine
- 1 onions
- 1 garlic cloves
- 50 milliliters olive oil
- 200 milliliters milk
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- In a pan, heat olive oil and add the onion and the chopped garlic and cook over low heat until the onion is translucent.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips and coat with flour.
- Add chicken and mushrooms to the stew and sauté for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add port wine and season with salt and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add milk, yogurt and mustard.
- Season to taste and simmer for a few more minutes.