- 1 tablespoon light butter (I use Land O’Lakes)
- 8 ounces white mushrooms (sliced)
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 onion (medium, diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak (lean and trimmed, sliced into thin strips across the grain)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 cups low sodium fat free beef broth
- 8 ounces egg noodles (uncooked)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tap water (cold)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- fresh parsley (Diced, to taste)
PER SERVING *
|Calories420Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
SavannahKessler 10 days ago
Not bad. I wouldn't cook the noodles as long next time, but other than that it was good.
Ashlie 19 days ago
This was delicious! I would decrease the amount of paprika to 1 teaspoon. It was very strong and, in my opinion, overtook the flavoring of the onion and garlic
Regan Leger 21 Aug
I really liked this but my sauce didn’t thicken up like I imagined it would, I also wouldn’t use as much salt and pepper as the recipe called for. Overall I would make this again & possibly add spinach.
Belinda R. 24 Jun
It turned out great. Will make it again. VERY delicious.
Jack 6 May
It turned out delicious. The egg noodles were nice and tender, the steak was soft and chewable. It was very filling and it definitely did the job for dinner. It had easy to follow instructions and was perfect dish for a family of five. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Emily bites 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
nadiya h. 14 Mar
I used ground beef instead of flank steak and it turned out fine
suzy 29 Jan
big hit, maybe i’d add more seasoning to the beef, kinda bland but i’m not are what! definitely making again:)
Shannon Guerrero 11 Jan
Easy enough that my husband could make it and still delicious.
Kelly T. 16 Dec 2017
Very popular and delicious
Charles Cannaday 16 Oct 2017
Sooo yummy! I love making it with the kids
Jessica Killebrew 27 Sep 2017
Needs LESS time... my stew meat was overdone and a little bland. I threw in the egg noodles too... why do them on the dyed when you can throw them in!
Sandra H. 14 Aug 2017
Really turned out delicious. Whole family liked it.