- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak (or beef top round steak, 3/4-inch thick, about 1 pound, cut into thin strips)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped, about 1/2 cup)
- 10 3/4 ounces Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream (or plain yogurt)
- 4 cups whole wheat egg noodles (or regular, cooked and drained)
- fresh parsley (Chopped)
PER SERVING *
|Calories470Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Bonnie F. 6 days ago
Not bad. Needed more flavor.
shamila b. 28 days ago
It turned out great. My family and I loved it.
Amanda O 16 Oct
Delicious! Will make again.
Your highness 4 Apr
Quick and easy meal .
Lynette Anthony 28 Mar
Amazingly Yummly! Perfect just as recipe states
Shari Riley 18 Mar
Great would make again, family loved it.
Sharon Clark 27 Feb
This was very good. I used up some leftover beef and mushrooms that I had in my fridge. I would definitely make this from scratch or to use up leftovers again.
Hello Tom 27 Feb
Turned out great Family loved it
Brett N. 23 Jan
Pretty good. Family really enjoyed it. Really simple.
Billy Renick 11 Jan
Turned out great easy to make taste great even my daughter who is very picky liked it!!!
Brian Luttrell 1 Dec 2017
loved it I would say double the sauce but i like my pasta saucy.
Glenn S. 8 Nov 2017
Tasted bland so I added cayenne pepper and mushrooms
Sabah S. 24 Aug 2017
Really good... kids loved it
Plackemeier 22 Aug 2017
:) great! Really enjoyed it!
linda m. 20 Aug 2017
Delicious and left overs warm up great!
Jill D. 19 Jun 2017
It is a tasty recipe, however I modified it a good deal.. I sautéed onions and garlic in with the beef (would be good with fresh mushrooms as well). I added more salt, slightly less milk with a small amount of heavy cream in place of some of the milk, and I salted the beef in the skillet while cooking it.
Jay S. 7 Jan 2017
It was ok. Added mushrooms to it. Kinda bland so I really had to spice it up but overall, it was ok.
Paradise A. 23 Mar 2016
Family loved it. Added mushrooms to give it more volume. Easy to make and will be repeated. Note: add some potato sticks for garnish and some extra crunch.