- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak (about 4 pieces)
- 1 onion (large, sliced)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves (chopped fresh, can also use 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed)
- 1 bag baby spinach (fresh)
|Calories290Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jacqueline S. 27 Nov 2018
This was a great fast meal. And i liked how the spinach tasted with the mushroom soup.
Kelly Hammel- Fuller 20 Aug 2018
Not bad! Paired it with roasted potatoes. I think I may substitute asparagus for the spinach next time..just felt like the spinach didnt add much.
Andrea Chabot 14 Apr 2018
Make sure to slow thaw your steak or maybe marinate it to make it a little more tender.
Linda R. 14 Apr 2018
Let’s just say .... even my picky 12 yr old loved it
eileen b. 27 Mar 2018
beef had little taste, sauce was not as flavourful as hoped
BrianPoulsen 24 Feb 2018
superb i will make it again
Hi 2 Jan 2018
Delicious It was yumily I used cranberry sauce and added some more veggies
Eric Lipp 18 Oct 2016
I used asparagus in place of the pepper and I didn't add balsalmic vinegar. i fried the onion and asparagus instead of the bell pepper. I cut up the steaks and put a baked potato in a bowl with sour cream and cheese and topped it with the cream of mushroom asparagus soup with sirloin bites. it was awesome!