Beef Rolls with Tomato Sauce and MustardMADELEINE COCINA
When decadence is what you are after for a special dinner for two, then this Beef Rolls with Tomato Sauce and Mustard will hit the spot. It takes 40 minutes to prepare this cheesy, meaty, hearty dinner dish. Ingredients include steaks, salt, ground black pepper, mozzarella, jack or provolone cheese, feta cheese, olive oil, julienned onions, tomato puree, dried mustard, and ground oregano. Take the first bite and drift into your happy place.
- 5 steaks
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup cheese (such as mozzarella, jack, or provolone, grated)
- 100 grams feta cheese (sliced)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 onion (julienned)
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 Tbsp. mustard (dried)
- 1 tsp. oregano (ground)
- Pound the steaks slightly. Salt and pepper each and place a little grated cheese and a slice of feta cheese on each. Roll up each steak tightly.
- Heat the oil in a pan and saute the rolls, turning them after 1 minute.
- Add the onion and continue to cook, stirring occasionally until browned.
- Remove the rolls from the pan. Add the tomato sauce, oregano, and mustard to the onions. Add the rolls when the mixture begins to boil.
- Cover the pan and let cook on low heat for approximately 5 minutes.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories370Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes