Beef Ribs with Vegetables and MacaroniO Meu Tempero
- 500 grams beef ribs
- 2 tomatoes (ripe, chopped)
- parsley (chopped)
- cilantro (chopped)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- olive oil
- 1 leeks (small, finely chopped, white part only)
- 2 medium potatoes (diced)
- 3 medium carrot (diced)
- 2 zucchini (medium, diced)
- 300 grams pumpkin (diced)
- spinach (chopped)
- 5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 handful macaroni
- 1 can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1In a pressure cooker, place ribs with tomatoes, parsley, cilantro, bay leaf, paprika.
- 2Season with salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- 3Cook until meat is tender and shreds easily.
- 4Remove from pan and shred beef.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Add leek, potatoes, carrots, zucchinis, pumpkin, and spinach and tomato paste to the beef cooking liquid.
- 7Bring to a boil.
- 8Add the macaroni, shredded beef and can of chickpeas.
- 9Simmer until pasta is cooked.
- 10Serve hot.