Beef Noodle SoupCasseroles et claviers
This simplified version of Vietnamese pho is full of bold flavors for a healthy and delicious meal. By using pre-made beef broth, you save a lot of the preparation time needed for the traditional recipe. With just 10 basic ingredients and 30 minutes, you will be on your way to a delicious and light meal. A spinkling of fresh cilantro right before serving adds a delicious fresh finish.
- 1 liter beef broth
- 1 star anise
- 3 tablespoons nuoc nam
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- white pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 package rice vermicelli
- 400 grams beef fillet (cut into strips)
- 3/4 cup beansprouts (fresh)
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1Boil beef broth with star anise for 5 minutes.
- 2Add fish sauce, soy sauce, pepper, and sugar.
- 3Add the noodles and beef and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and remove the star anise.
- 5Just before serving, add bean sprouts and chopped coriander.