If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Beef Meatballs. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 500 grams ground beef
- 1 onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oats
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- spices (to taste)
- olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients and shape medium-sized meatballs. Large meatballs fall apart easier.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet, add the meatballs and brown.
- Once browned, cover the skillet until the meatballs are cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.