- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped fine)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 4 1/2 ounces Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 28 ounces Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce (Mild Red)
- 1 package Old El Paso Flour Tortillas (8-count for Burritos)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 4 1/2 ounces sliced olives (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
|Calories270Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Todd 11 days ago
Was easy & tasty! Added 1/3 of enchilada sauce to the meat.
Deana 5 Nov 2018
Yumyumwill make it again
Seth Roya 31 Oct 2018
Wow I did not expect it to be that good. My kids even ate it.
Diana Frey 20 Apr 2018
Great. Everyone loved them.
jdluv l. 11 Mar 2018
excellent outcome! although, I like my enchiladas a bit crunchy and firm as opposed to soft and mushy from the sauce. so, i filled the tortillas with the meat mixture, rolled up and topped with cheese. i cooked them at required temperature and time, then topped with warmed up enchilada sauce and other toppings, including extra cheese. so very good, even my husband said so and he’s very picky.
Bruce Ayers 21 Feb 2018
This is a good recipe. Simple and quick. I did modify it a little. I cook most of my burger with garlic, it just makes it sweeter and takes away any strong or old taste. So, I tweaked that and made half with flour tortillas and the remaining with corn tortillas. Everyone liked them either way. This recipe has all my favorite ingredients and it’s definitely a keeper.
Meme Jones 2 Oct 2017
Delicious! Whole family hit
tee 24 May 2017
bomb i took my time for perfection