- 1 beef
- 1/2 oil
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic paste
- black pepper (as much as needed)
- salt (as much as needed)
- 4 green chillies
- 2 tea (spoons)
- 1/2 paprika
- 1 turmeric powder
- 1 ginger powder
- 2 tea (spoons)
- 1 potato
- Before cutting onions and potatoes, marinate the raw meat in a bowl with Salt & Pepper for about 15-20 minutes.
- In a cooking pot, preferably nonstick, heat the oil.
- When the bubbles in the oil start to appear, place in the chopped onions and fry under medium heat for 5-8 minutes until light brown.
- Add the Garlic paste in the onions and saute it together for couple of minutes
- Now take all the Turmeric powder, grown ginger powder, paprika powder and cumin powder and add it to the onion mix. Stir it and mix it properly for another couple of minutes.
- Add the halved green chillies and Garam Masala. Stir fry for 5 minutes. If it i sticking to the pot/pan, you can add few tablespoons of water to gain a thick paste consistency.
- You will now start to smell the aromas of the spices. Now the meat is ready to go in.
- Add the beef that was marinated with salt and pepper with the browned onions and mix it all very well so the spices are all mixed well with the beef.
- Lower heat to medium. Cover and let the beef cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Between the 30 minutes, check the meat every now and then and stir it. Flip over the meat pieces from bottom to top.
- After 15-20 minutes of frying the beef and spices, add 1-3 cups of water. Mix it all together and you can turn the heat to medium-high. Cover
- Let cook for another 20-30 minutes. Add the potatoes.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, until meat is tender.
- Serve with rice, flat bread or bread!